I feel better about the shorter time frame and I am ready to go at it again. Check out my last set of goals here, these are my successes and failures.
· Take vitamin daily. Success!
I took my multi-vitamin and vitamin A daily.
· Drink 60 oz of water daily. Failure.
I did up my water intake, usually I forget; yes I forget to drink water unless I am out in the sun.
· No snack for six days. Success!
My daughter helped a lot with this, she even stuck to her plan of “testing” me, I did not even use my cheat day.
· Exercise at least twice for the week. Success!
I did two out of the three, they don't look like much but they give a total body workout in a very short time, you should give it a try. Leaving the third one for Saturday was a mistake, for me weekends and workouts don’t go hand in hand.
Three out of four isn’t bad and I am going at it again, goals for the week 28th July – 03rd August 2013
· Take my multi-vitamin daily.
· Plan my meals for the week.
· Drink at least 60 oz of water daily.
· No snacks or sweets for six days this week, I have one cheat day.
· Exercise at least twice for this week. I will be doing the home workout shown below and a spin class this week; I have a free class pass so I am going to use it.
My goals this week are not much different from last week, as goals become habit I will no longer include them. I want to end my stretch but I am yet to receive my relaxer so I if by Tuesday I don’t receive it I will buy two kits at the pharmacy to do my touch-up. This stretch is doing more harm than good so I don’t expect much; for the entire month of June my hair got little TLC which resulted in breakage. Most of the broken hairs were more than 1 ½ inch long, I did a hard protein this month which helped but I am still seeing more breakage than I would like.
What do you think of weekly goals instead of monthly ones?