Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Goals Recap 28th - 03rd August 2013

I am late checking in but better late than never. Take a look at how I did on my last set of goals.


·         Take my multi-vitamin daily. Success

·         Plan my meals for the week. Success

·         Drink at least 60 oz of water daily. Failed.

·         No snacks or sweets for six days this week, I have one cheat day. Success

·         Exercise at least twice for this week. I will be doing the home workout shown below and try out a spin class this week; I have a free class pass so I am going to use it. Success

As you can see I failed with my water intake again but I am not giving up. I always drink more water when I exercise so once I can get consistent with my workouts it will be like killing two birds with one stone. My goals are basically going to remain the same for now; I have stuck to my goals even though I did not get to post it and since this week is almost over these will be for 07th – 17th August 2013  

·         Take my multi-vitamin daily.

·         Exercise at least twice a week.

·         Drink at least 60 oz of water daily.

·         Do a roller set. This is going to be an adventure lol

·         No snacks or sweets for six days a week, I have one cheat day.

I relaxed my hair last Thursday and I am not completely happy with the results, a post will be up as soon as I get a little time to breathe. I also have a few of reviews pending that should have been posted already; I want to post at least three by the end of this month so look out for those.

How are your goals going thus far?

4 comments:

  1. My water intake on weekends are horrible but during the week my water bottle is stirring me in the face on my desk at work so i just drink up a storm lol. You are doing great so far, before you know it your will be getting 100% on all your goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought another water bottle to help with my water intake, we will see how that goes lol

      Delete