Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Goal, goals and more goals!

It is almost the end of July and since I did not do any goals at the beginning of the month I’ve decided that it’s never too late to start.


These are my goals for this coming week: 21st – 27th July 2013

·         Take my vitamin daily

·         Drink at least 60oz of water daily.

·         No snacks or sweets for six days, I am giving myself one cheat day which I hope not to use.

·         Exercise at least twice for the week. These are what I am going to chose from.
 


 
In other news.........
I used heat once a month for the last four months and I am trying not to use heat until November. My ends are still not even and I want blunt ends or a nice u-shape (my last trim did not work out well), I want to cut it but my daughter really doesn’t want me to so I am going to let it be until the end of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals, Candice! It's definitely never to late to get started. Also I say if your ends are healthy it shouldn't hurt to hold off on your trim as long as you're keeping those ends protected, Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, my ends are healthy but the sides grow faster than the centre. My ends are always protected, the last time my hair was out was in early February for Carnival when I used clip-ins.

      Delete
  2. I like setting goals at the beginning of each week. It gives me something to aspire to! Good luck on achieving your goals this week, and have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pro Diva, I was actually thinking to start weekly goals instead of monthly ones. I feel like I will accomplish more that way especially when it comes to my hair and me sticking to a healthy lifestyle.

      Delete