I am hoping to do my touch up sometime next week so this wash day was all about preparing my hair for the relaxer; these are the steps I took:
1. Pre-pooed for 2 hours with garlic infused olive oil. I am trying this to help with shedding.
2. Shampoo using Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair.
3. Applied Aphogee Two-step Protein Treatment and sat under my hooded dryer for 30 minutes. I love using this product before a touch-up and I would recommend to anyone with severe breakage.
4. Rinsed and applied Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer for 5 minutes. I have a like hate relationship with this product and can’t wait for it to finish.
5. Deep conditioned using Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Hair Masque mixed with garlic infused olive oil and vegetable glycerine under my steamer.
6. I T-shirt dried for about 2 hours then applied my leave-ins, Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Daily leave-in Tonic and Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer.
7. To help with detangling I also applied some Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I came across a few tangles but nothing terrible, my shed hairs are always the culprit.
All in all this wash day went well, my hair is in a loose bun as I am heading off to bed, it will stay this way until I do my touch-up.
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies and their Wash Day Experience!
How was your last wash day?